As low as $1.35/each
Full Overlapping Carton
Add strength and security to your shipment—plus a full interior panel for custom graphics and messaging.
- Used primarily as a shipping package
- Customized to fit your product
- Two-sided printing available
- Requires tape or glue to seal
- Available in 4 standard sizes & custom sizes
Our full overlapping carton provides an added level of protection and detail. The full-width flaps keep contents secure – and provide a blank slate for an unexpected message or design element. Whether a greeting or a thank-you, or even a joke, piece of trivia or quirky quote, this carton gives you even greater control over what your customers first see when they open the box.
White, Premium White or Kraft
Luxe or Standard
Inside Only, Outside Only or Two-Sided
E-Flute or B-Flute
6 3/16 x 6 3/16 x 6 ¾ in
8 3/16 x 2 3/16 x 11 ¾ in
8 3/16 x 4 3/16 x 10 ¾ in
9 3/16 x 3 3/16 x 12 ¾ in
Standard sizes won’t work? No problem. We offer custom sizes to fit your product. Contact us for details.
Do you offer inserts for my box?
Yes, we do! We have a talented team of structural designers who can help determine the perfect fit. Design work typically takes 2-3 business days. Email or call us with your idea, and we will help you make it happen!
How do I know which board type to select?A
To make it as easy as possible, we’ve gone ahead and chosen the best board type options for each product. When you are entering custom dimensions in our builder, click on the View Recommendations tab for a more detailed overview of each option. And as always, we’re here to help!
What is the difference between materials and finishes?
Standard White is the typical corrugated material used for packaging. If you look closely, it has slight variations in the white color.
Premium White is our high performer. It will add a look of luxury to your print. It’s available in both matte and gloss finishes. (Gloss finish is a process where ink is cured to appear glossier than a traditional matte finish, and it’s only available on Premium White.)
Kraft is the standard brown material you see on corrugated boxes. But once you add your branding (Logo! Colors! Messaging!), it’s not so standard anymore. When choosing Kraft, be sure to think about the colors you’ll use. Colors will appear darker on Kraft than they would on Standard or Premium White.
Download our Art Guidelines for everything you need to ensure your custom cardboard boxes turn out exactly as you’ve planned. And remember we’re here to help! Contact us with any questions.
- Always convert to CMYK before uploading files – this allows tighter control over your colors and images.
- Obtain rich blacks with this build: 30% Cyan (C), 30% Magenta (M), 30% Yellow (Y) and 100% Black (K). Finish it off with a 0.5-point stroke of 100% Black (K) for best quality.
- Submit graphics and text designs (any non-photographic content) as vector-based PDFs or Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files to ensure lines and text are crisp.
- All text should be at least 8 point and bold colors, made up of one or two inks only (C, M, Y or K).
- Include at least a 0.25-inch bleed when graphics extend past die-line.
- Lines in a solid or dark color should be no thinner than 1 point.
- Make sure all fonts are embedded or outlined.
- When possible, save your designs using the Adobe PDF/X-1a precept.
Download our template and design with even more control using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or CorelDRAW.
Whether you need one full overlapping carton or 12,000, ordering with CompanyBox is easy. Once your design is complete, simply choose a quantity and add it to your cart. You’ll receive a proof within two business days of ordering; at this time, you can adjust placement, image quality and colors. Once we receive approval, your order goes to production. All orders are produced and shipped out within 8 days of approval. Transit time is generally 3 – 5 business days, depending on your location. (Ordering only one box? We skip the proof and ship it out within just 3 business days!)
Pricing is completely transparent, with no hidden fees. As you create your custom packaging products, the price updates in real-time and includes printing, cutting and glueing, if needed. Shipping costs can be seen once your order is in your cart.
How much is shipping?
Shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. We work directly with FedEx to ensure you receive top quality service and pricing. We also offer freight shipping based on size and volume.
Do you offer rush shipping?
We do offer expedited services. Call for a quote to discuss lead times.