Available as one- and two-bottle carriers—perfect for retail or a personalized gift.
- Fits traditional wine bottles
- Option for one bottle or two
- Easy to assemble
Whether you need hundreds for retail sale or just a handful for gifts, our custom branded wine boxes can be personalized for any occasion or event. Available in one- and two-pack options, our premium materials will protect the bottles, while your unique design and clever messaging enhances the experience for any wine lover.
White, Premium White or Kraft
Luxe or Standard
Inside Only, Outside Only or Two-Sided
Standard sizes won’t work? No problem. We offer custom sizes to fit your product. Contact us for details.
Do you offer food safe ink?
CompanyBox has two main printers for fulfilling your custom packaging products. For our food business customers, we always use our Luxe printer, which operates with water-based ink that’s odorless and safe for foods. This ink meets stringent food packaging guidelines, as outlined by Nestle and the Swiss Ordinance. It’s safe for both primary and secondary food packaging. Download the PDF to learn more about our HP water-based inks.
I want to see a sample before I order. Is this possible?
Absolutely! We have two options for samples. You can order our standard Sample Kit, which gives you a glimpse of our different materials, print quality and finishes – a great option for someone who needs help deciding what’s best for a packaging project. The other option is to order your own custom sample, complete with your design and messaging in any size or style. Select our Custom Sample option for just $29. Simply enter a quantity of one (1) when checking out.
Do you have design services?
Absolutely! We have a fantastic team of structural and graphic designers who can bring your vision to life. Hourly design charges apply, with a minimum of one hour dedicated per project. Call or email us to discuss your ideas!
Download our Art Guidelines for everything you need to ensure your custom cardboard boxes turn out exactly as you’ve planned. And remember we’re here to help! Contact us with any questions.
- Always convert to CMYK before uploading files – this allows tighter control over your colors and images.
- Obtain rich blacks with this build: 30% Cyan (C), 30% Magenta (M), 30% Yellow (Y) and 100% Black (K). Finish it off with a 0.5-point stroke of 100% Black (K) for best quality.
- Submit graphics and text designs (any non-photographic content) as vector-based PDFs or Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files to ensure lines and text are crisp.
- All text should be at least 8 point and bold colors, made up of one or two inks only (C, M, Y or K).
- Include at least a 0.25-inch bleed when graphics extend past die-line.
- Lines in a solid or dark color should be no thinner than 1 point.
- Make sure all fonts are embedded or outlined.
- When possible, save your designs using the Adobe PDF/X-1a precept.
Download our template and design with even more control using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or CorelDRAW.
Whether you need one branded wine box or 12,000, ordering with CompanyBox is easy. Once your design is complete, simply choose a quantity and add it to your cart. You’ll receive a proof within two business days of ordering; at this time, you can adjust placement, image quality and colors. Once we receive approval, your order goes to production. All orders are produced and shipped out within 8 days of approval. Transit time is generally 3 – 5 business days, depending on your location. (Ordering only one box? We skip the proof and ship it out within just 3 business days!)
Pricing is completely transparent, with no hidden fees. As you create your custom packaging products, the price updates in real-time and includes printing, cutting and glueing, if needed. Shipping costs can be seen once your order is in your cart.
How much is shipping?
Shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. We work directly with FedEx to ensure you receive top quality service and pricing. We also offer freight shipping based on size and volume.
Do you offer rush shipping?
We do offer expedited services. Call for a quote to discuss lead times.