As low as $12.45/each
Ideal for dump-bins and other point-of-purchase product display formats.
- Primarily used for display packaging (not suitable for shipping)
- Easily attach a display header card to create a dump-bin or display
- Customized to fit your product
- Two-sided printing available
- Available in 2 standard sizes & custom sizes
Our half-slotted carton allows for truly custom display options. Whether you choose organized rows, a dump-bin configuration or something else altogether, these custom cardboard boxes bring control and precision to the point of purchase – no matter where in the country your merchandise is being sold.
White, Premium White or Kraft
Luxe or Standard
Inside Only, Outside Only or Two-Sided
23 ½ x 19 ½ x 46 in
24 x 24 x 38 in
Standard sizes won’t work? No problem. We offer custom sizes to fit your product. Contact us for details.
I want to see a sample before I order. Is this possible?
Absolutely! We have two options for samples. You can order our standard Sample Kit, which gives you a glimpse of our different materials, print quality and finishes – a great option for someone who needs help deciding what’s best for a packaging project. The other option is to order your own custom sample, complete with your design and messaging in any size or style. Select our Custom Sample option for just $29. Simply enter a quantity of one (1) when checking out.
Are your materials recyclable?
Our company purchases raw material right here in North Carolina, where our plant is located. All of our corrugated raw material is 100% recyclable. Our raw material supplier is a member of the FSC and uses 10% – 45% recycled material in the manufacturing process. (Our inner fluting is almost 100% recycled material!) CompanyBox converts the raw material into custom packaging, and we recycle 100% of our scrap material.
Will I see a proof after I place my order?
We will send a proof for you to approve within two business days of receiving your order. This is your chance to make any slight changes to placement, colors and image quality. Once you approve, the order goes to production. If you haven’t received your proof within two business days of ordering, please contact us to ensure we have your correct email address.
Download our Art Guidelines for everything you need to ensure your custom cardboard boxes turn out exactly as you’ve planned. And remember we’re here to help! Contact us with any questions.
- Always convert to CMYK before uploading files – this allows tighter control over your colors and images.
- Obtain rich blacks with this build: 30% Cyan (C), 30% Magenta (M), 30% Yellow (Y) and 100% Black (K). Finish it off with a 0.5-point stroke of 100% Black (K) for best quality.
- Submit graphics and text designs (any non-photographic content) as vector-based PDFs or Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files to ensure lines and text are crisp.
- All text should be at least 8 point and bold colors, made up of one or two inks only (C, M, Y or K).
- Include at least a 0.25-inch bleed when graphics extend past die-line.
- Lines in a solid or dark color should be no thinner than 1 point.
- Make sure all fonts are embedded or outlined.
- When possible, save your designs using the Adobe PDF/X-1a precept.
Download our template and design with even more control using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or CorelDRAW.
Whether you need one half-slotted carton or 12,000, ordering with CompanyBox is easy. Once your design is complete, simply choose a quantity and add it to your cart. You’ll receive a proof within two business days of ordering; at this time, you can adjust placement, image quality and colors. Once we receive approval, your order goes to production. All orders are produced and shipped out within 10 days of approval. Transit time is generally 3 – 5 business days, depending on your location. (Ordering only one box? We skip the proof and ship it out within just 3 business days!)
Pricing is completely transparent, with no hidden fees. As you create your custom packaging products, the price updates in real-time and includes printing, cutting and glueing, if needed. Shipping costs can be seen once your order is in your cart.
How much is shipping?
Shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. We work directly with FedEx to ensure you receive top quality service and pricing. We also offer freight shipping based on size and volume.
Do you offer rush shipping?
We do offer expedited services. Call for a quote to discuss lead times.