As low as $0.10/each
Display Header Card
Custom printed and designed to attach easily to the Half-Slotted Carton.
- ATTACHES easily to our half-slotted carton
- Features rounded corners and extra graphics area for customization
- Two-sided printing available
- Use over and over again, with no damage to the card or display
- Available in custom sizes only
If you’re shipping a retail product that’s ready for sale, our display header card takes out the guesswork for your customers and retail partners. These custom signs allow you to label your merchandise, or provide useful information like dimensions, usage or cross-promotional ideas. Pair them with one of our half-slotted cartons, and you have an eye-catching, custom-branded merchandise display.
White, Premium White or Kraft
Luxe or Standard
One- or Two-Sided
E-Flute or B-Flute
All sizes are custom for display header cards. Contact us for details.
Can I design offline?
Absolutely. Simply download our template and design with even more control using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or CorelDRAW.
How can I get a glossy look?
To enhance the look of your box, try out our gloss finish. It will really make the colors and graphics pop! Our gloss finish is a unique solution accomplished through a UV curing process. If you’d like to see it first hand before you order, check out the Sample Kit.
Will your ink smear?
Smearing is never a factor, because we use UV inks that are cured with LED and UV lamps. And while our new C-500 digital printer uses water-based inks, the printing process is tried and true, so you can rest assured that smearing is a non-issue.
Download our Art Guidelines for everything you need to ensure your custom cardboard boxes turn out exactly as you’ve planned. And remember we’re here to help! Contact us with any questions.
- Always convert to CMYK before uploading files – this allows tighter control over your colors and images.
- Obtain rich blacks with this build: 30% Cyan (C), 30% Magenta (M), 30% Yellow (Y) and 100% Black (K). Finish it off with a 0.5-point stroke of 100% Black (K) for best quality.
- Submit graphics and text designs (any non-photographic content) as vector-based PDFs or Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files to ensure lines and text are crisp.
- All text should be at least 8 point and bold colors, made up of one or two inks only (C, M, Y or K).
- Include at least a 0.25-inch bleed when graphics extend past die-line.
- Lines in a solid or dark color should be no thinner than 1 point.
- Make sure all fonts are embedded or outlined.
- When possible, save your designs using the Adobe PDF/X-1a precept.
Download our template and design with even more control using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or CorelDRAW.
Whether you need one display header cards or 12,000, ordering with CompanyBox is easy. Once your design is complete, simply choose a quantity and add it to your cart. You’ll receive a proof within two business days of ordering; at this time, you can adjust placement, image quality and colors. Once we receive approval, your order goes to production. All orders are produced and shipped out within 8 days of approval. Transit time is generally 3 – 5 business days, depending on your location. (Ordering only one box? We skip the proof and ship it out within just 3 business days!)
Pricing is completely transparent, with no hidden fees. As you create your custom packaging products, the price updates in real-time and includes printing, cutting and glueing, if needed. Shipping costs can be seen once your order is in your cart.
How much is shipping?
Shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. We work directly with FedEx to ensure you receive top quality service and pricing. We also offer freight shipping based on size and volume.
Do you offer rush shipping?
We do offer expedited services. Call for a quote to discuss lead times.