Craft Beer Case
Protects bottles while making an impact—available in a 6-pack carrier
- Fits 12-oz long-neck bottles
- Available in 4 or 6-pack carrier
- Easy to assemble
Our beer carriers can be customized to complement your unique custom brews. From oaky ciders and smooth lagers to hoppy IPAs, your craft beer carrier can be as creative as your beverages. Create your craft beer case with your own unique colors, logos, graphics and messaging – perfect for breweries, home-crafted beers, or a memorable gift for your favorite beer lover.
White, Premium White or Kraft
Luxe or Standard
Inside Only, Outside Only or Two-Sided
Standard sizes won’t work? No problem. We offer custom sizes to fit your product. Contact us for details.
Do you offer food safe ink?
CompanyBox has two main printers for fulfilling your custom packaging products. For our food business customers, we always use our Luxe printer, which operates with water-based ink that’s odorless and safe for foods. This ink meets stringent food packaging guidelines, as outlined by Nestle and the Swiss Ordinance. It’s safe for both primary and secondary food packaging. Download the PDF to learn more about our HP water-based inks.
Do you have design services?
Absolutely! We have a fantastic team of structural and graphic designers who can bring your vision to life. Hourly design charges apply, with a minimum of one hour dedicated per project. Call or email us to discuss your ideas!
Will I see a proof when I place my order?
We’ll send a proof for you to approve within two business days of receiving your order. This is your chance to make any slight changes to placement, colors and image quality. Once you approve, the order goes to production. If you haven’t received your proof within two business days of ordering, please contact us to ensure we have your correct email address.
- Always convert to CMYK before uploading files – this allows tighter control over your colors and images.
- Obtain rich blacks with this build: 30% Cyan (C), 30% Magenta (M), 30% Yellow (Y) and 100% Black (K). Finish it off with a 0.5-point stroke of 100% Black (K) for best quality.
- Submit graphics and text designs (any non-photographic content) as vector-based PDFs or Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files to ensure lines and text are crisp.
- All text should be at least 8 point and bold colors, made up of one or two inks only (C, M, Y or K).
- Include at least a 0.25-inch bleed when graphics extend past die-line.
- Lines in a solid or dark color should be no thinner than 1 point.
- Make sure all fonts are embedded or outlined.
- When possible, save your designs using the Adobe PDF/X-1a precept.
Download our template and design with even more control using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or CorelDRAW.
Whether you need one craft beer cases or 12,000, ordering with CompanyBox is easy. Once your design is complete, simply choose a quantity and add it to your cart. You’ll receive a proof within two business days of ordering. Once we receive proof approval, your order goes to production.
All orders are produced and shipped out within 10 days* of approval. Transit time is generally 3 – 5 business days, depending on your location. (Ordering only one box? We skip the proof and ship it out within just 3 -5 business days!) *Due to the COVID pandemic we are currently working at a 30 business day turn-around.
Pricing is completely transparent, with no hidden fees. As you create your custom packaging products, the price updates in real-time and includes printing, cutting and gluing, if needed. Shipping costs can be seen once your order is in your cart.
How much is shipping?
Shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. We work directly with FedEx to ensure you receive top quality service and pricing. We also offer freight shipping based on size and volume.
Do you offer rush shipping?
We do offer expedited services. Call for a quote to discuss lead times.
How can I get in touch with someone about my order?
We’re here for you! You can email us, use our online chat feature or call us at 877.926.3223.