Custom Tissue Paper
Add a finishing touch and brand beyond the box.
- 100% recycled content
- acid and sulfur free
- Available in 20” x 30”
- 18# Durable, multi-use paper
- 200 sheet MOQ
Design your own eco-friendly, branded tissue paper to up the ante in any unboxing experience. Our custom paper is a cross between standard tissue paper and very thin wrapping paper. It’s thicker and more durable, making it perfect for protective packaging or just a beautiful presentation. Minimum order of 200.
At this time, samples are not available for custom tissue paper.
20 x 30 in
This product has a minimum order of 200. After 200, packs are sold in increments 100. Contact us with questions.
Is your tissue paper eco-friendly?
Absolutely! It’s important for us to offer tissue paper made from 100% recycled paper. Not to worry- it’s also acid and sulfur free.
What does 18# mean for tissue paper?
Our custom paper is a cross between standard tissue paper and very thin wrapping paper. It’s thicker and more durable, making it perfect for protective packaging.
what is the recommended dpi for the images i use?
We recommend a minimum of 200 DPI. Uploading images with less than 200 DPI may result in pixelation.
Download our Art Guidelines for everything you need to ensure your custom products turn out exactly as you’ve planned. And remember we’re here to help! Contact us with any questions.
- Always convert to CMYK before uploading files – this allows tighter control over your colors and images.
- Obtain rich blacks with this build: 30% Cyan (C), 30% Magenta (M), 30% Yellow (Y) and 100% Black (K). Finish it off with a 0.5-point stroke of 100% Black (K) for best quality.
- Submit graphics and text designs (any non-photographic content) as vector-based PDFs or Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files to ensure lines and text are crisp.
- All text should be at least 8 point and bold colors, made up of one or two inks only (C, M, Y or K).
- Include at least a 0.25-inch bleed when graphics extend past die-line.
- Lines in a solid or dark color should be no thinner than 1 point.
- Make sure all fonts are embedded or outlined.
- When possible, save your designs using the Adobe PDF/X-1a precept.
Whether you need one Ear Lock Mailer or 12,000, ordering with CompanyBox is easy. Once your design is complete, simply choose a quantity and add it to your cart. You’ll receive a proof within two business days of ordering. Once we receive approval, your order goes to production.
All orders are produced and shipped out within 15 to 20 business days of approval. Transit time is generally 3 – 5 business days, depending on your location.
Pricing is completely transparent, with no hidden fees. As you create your custom packaging products, the price updates in real-time. Shipping costs can be seen once your order is in your cart.
How much is shipping?
Shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. We work directly with FedEx to ensure you receive top quality service and pricing. We also offer freight shipping based on size and volume.
Do you offer rush shipping?
We do offer expedited services. Call for a quote to discuss lead times.
How can I get in touch with someone about my order?
We’re here for you! You can email us, use our online chat feature or call us at 877.926.3223.