Kick your branding up a notch! Seal packaging and add a memorable touch.
- water activated
- available in white or kraft
- 3″ wide x 450″ Long
- 8 roll MOQ
- full color customization
Let’s turn your customers into brand loyalists. Adding custom tape to any package is a great way to stand out and increase brand awareness – all while sealing a box for transit. Our reinforced paper tape is water activated and available by the case (8 rolls in each case).
At this time, samples are not available for custom tape.
White or Kraft
Length of Repeating Pattern
This product has a minimum order of 1 case. There are 8 rolls per case. Contact us with questions.
How is water activated tape used?
Water activated tape (gummed tape) creates an immediate bond on corrugated material. Because the adhesive becomes active when wet, using a damp sponge works just fine. If you are planning to use large quantities of tape, we recommend purchasing a water-activated tape dispenser.
What Does the Repeating patterns mean?
Think about the roll of tape being broken into sections. The size of those sections is the “length of repeating pattern”. Your design will be repeated every 2, 4, 6 8 or 16 inches.
can i order a custom tape sample?
Sad face! At this time, we do not offer samples of tape.
Do you offer adhesive clear tape?
No. All our tape is water activated. Our team of packaging experts recommend this type for the strongest seal to corrugated material.
- Always convert to CMYK before uploading files – this allows tighter control over your colors and images.
- Obtain rich blacks with this build: 30% Cyan (C), 30% Magenta (M), 30% Yellow (Y) and 100% Black (K). Finish it off with a 0.5-point stroke of 100% Black (K) for best quality.
- Submit graphics and text designs (any non-photographic content) as vector-based PDFs or Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files to ensure lines and text are crisp.
- All text should be at least 8 point and bold colors, made up of one or two inks only (C, M, Y or K).
- Include at least a 0.25-inch bleed when graphics extend past die-line.
- Lines in a solid or dark color should be no thinner than 1 point.
- Make sure all fonts are embedded or outlined.
- When possible, save your designs using the Adobe PDF/X-1a precept.
Once your design is complete, simply choose a quantity and add it to your cart. You’ll receive a proof within two business days of ordering. Once we receive proof approval, your order goes to production. All tape orders are produced and shipped out within 15 to 20 business days of approval. Transit time is generally 3 – 5 business days, depending on your location.
Pricing is completely transparent, with no hidden fees. As you create your custom packaging products, the price updates in real-time. Shipping costs can be seen once your order is in your cart.
How much is shipping?
Shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. We work directly with FedEx to ensure you receive top quality service and pricing. We also offer freight shipping based on size and volume.
Do you offer rush shipping?
We do offer expedited services. Call for a quote to discuss lead times.
How can I get in touch with someone about my order?
We’re here for you! You can email us, use our online chat feature or call us at 877.926.3223.
how long is turn-around time for Tape?
All our packaging supplies have a max 15 business day turn-around time (plus transit).