Narrow and sturdy, making them the ideal choice for mailing 3-ring binders and presentation materials.
- Customized to fit your product
- Two-sided printing available
- Requires glue or tape to seal
- Available in 6 standard sizes & custom sizes
Presentation is everything when you’re shipping business materials. Our one-piece folders ensure safe delivery, but not at the expense of style; instead, your custom-branded design makes big impact and a lasting impression. Need extra protection? Couple your folder with an over-shipper, like our full overlapping carton.
White, Premium White or Kraft
Luxe or Standard
Inside Only, Outside Only or Two-Sided
E-Flute or B-Flute
6 x 6 x 1 in
11 x 8½ x 3 in
12 x 12 x 3 in
8 x 8 x 2 in
12 x 12 x 2 in
We offer custom sizes to fit your product. Contact us for details.
Does CompanyBox offer design services?
Absolutely! We have a fantastic team of structural and graphic designers who can bring your vision to life. Hourly design charges apply, with a minimum of one hour dedicated per project. Call or email us to discuss your ideas!
What is the difference between materials and finishes?
Standard White is the typical corrugated material used for packaging. It has slight variations in the white color if you look very closely.
Premium White is our high performer. It will add a look of luxury to your print. Premium White is available in both a matte and gloss finish. Gloss finish is a process where ink is cured to appear glossier than a traditional matte finish. It is only available on Premium White.
Kraft is the standard brown material you see on boxes, but once you add your branding (logo, color!) it’s not so standard anymore. Be sure to think about the colors you use when choosing this material. Colors will look darker on Kraft than colors printed on Standard or Premium White.
I want to see a sample before I order. Is this possible?
Absolutely! We have two options for samples. You can order our standard Sample Kit, which gives you a glimpse of our different materials, print quality and finishes – a great option for someone who needs help deciding what’s best for a packaging project. The other option is to order your own custom sample, complete with your design and messaging in any size or style. Select our Custom Sample option for just $29. Simply enter a quantity of one (1) when checking out.
Download our Art Guidelines for everything you need to ensure your custom cardboard boxes turn out exactly as you’ve planned. And remember we’re here to help! Contact us with any questions.
- Always convert to CMYK before uploading files – this allows tighter control over your colors and images.
- Obtain rich blacks with this build: 30% Cyan (C), 30% Magenta (M), 30% Yellow (Y) and 100% Black (K). Finish it off with a 0.5-point stroke of 100% Black (K) for best quality.
- Submit graphics and text designs (any non-photographic content) as vector-based PDFs or Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files to ensure lines and text are crisp.
- All text should be at least 8 point and bold colors, made up of one or two inks only (C, M, Y or K).
- Include at least a 0.25-inch bleed when graphics extend past die-line.
- Lines in a solid or dark color should be no thinner than 1 point.
- Make sure all fonts are embedded or outlined.
- When possible, save your designs using the Adobe PDF/X-1a precept.
Download our template and design with even more control using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or CorelDRAW.
Whether you need one One-Piece Folder or 12,000, ordering with CompanyBox is easy. Once your design is complete, simply choose a quantity and add it to your cart. You’ll receive a proof within two business days of ordering; at this time, you can adjust placement, image quality and colors. Once we receive approval, your order goes to production. All orders are produced and shipped out within 8 days of approval. Transit time is generally 3 – 5 business days, depending on your location. (Ordering only one box? We skip the proof and ship it out within just 3 business days!)
Pricing is completely transparent, with no hidden fees. As you create your custom packaging products, the price updates in real-time and includes printing, cutting and glueing, if needed. Shipping costs can be seen once your order is in your cart.
How much is shipping?
Shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. We work directly with FedEx to ensure you receive top quality service and pricing. We also offer freight shipping based on size and volume.
Do you offer rush shipping?
We do offer expedited services. Call for a quote to discuss lead times.