Paper Recycling Box
Created to collect recyclable materials at events and help keep our planet clean.
- Add branding to all 4 sides
- “Paper only” lid included
- Fully recyclable
- Available in 2 standard sizes
Aimed at a future of clean cities, rivers and beaches — our Recycling Box is the product to help collect all those bottles and cans. Add compostable bags to further the effort. Choose from 40 or 50 gallon.
White, Premium White or Kraft
Luxe or Standard
Standard lid won’t work? No problem. We offer custom lids to fit your brand. Contact us for details.
Does CompanyBox offer bags to go with the event trashboxes?
Yes, we have unique biodegradable bags that are perfect liners for event trash boxes or donation boxes.
Is the material you use recyclable?
Our company purchases raw material right here in North Carolina, where our plant is located. All of our corrugated raw material is 100% recyclable. Our raw material supplier is a member of the FSC and uses 10% – 45% recycled material in the manufacturing process. (Our inner fluting is almost 100% recycled material!) CompanyBox converts the raw material into custom packaging, and we recycle 100% of our scrap material. Absolutely! We have two options for samples. You can order our standard Sample Kit, which gives you a glimpse of our different materials, print quality and finishes – a great option for someone who needs help deciding what’s best for a packaging project. The other option is to order your own custom sample tab lock box, complete with your design and messaging in any size or style. Select our Custom Sample option for just $38. Simply enter a quantity of one (1) when checking out.
Do you outsource my order to someone else?
CompanyBox is the manufacturer. We do all printing, cutting and gluing in-house. We oversee your product from beginning to end, which means we can walk over to check on your order any time during production!
Download our Art Guidelines for everything you need to ensure your custom cardboard boxes turn out exactly as you’ve planned. And remember we’re here to help! Contact us with any questions.
- Always convert to CMYK before uploading files – this allows tighter control over your colors and images.
- Obtain rich blacks with this build: 30% Cyan (C), 30% Magenta (M), 30% Yellow (Y) and 100% Black (K). Finish it off with a 0.5-point stroke of 100% Black (K) for best quality.
- Submit graphics and text designs (any non-photographic content) as vector-based PDFs or Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files to ensure lines and text are crisp.
- All text should be at least 8 point and bold colors, made up of one or two inks only (C, M, Y or K).
- Include at least a 0.25-inch bleed when graphics extend past die-line.
- Lines in a solid or dark color should be no thinner than 1 point.
- Make sure all fonts are embedded or outlined.
- When possible, save your designs using the Adobe PDF/X-1a precept.
Download our template and design with even more control using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or CorelDRAW.
Whether you need one Event TrashBox or 12,000, ordering with CompanyBox is easy. Once your design is complete, simply choose a quantity and add it to your cart. You’ll receive a proof within two business days of ordering; at this time, you can adjust placement, image quality and colors. Once we receive approval, your order goes to production. All orders are produced and shipped out within 10 days* of approval. Transit time is generally 3 – 5 business days, depending on your location. (Ordering only one box? We skip the proof and ship it out within just 3 business days!)
*Due to the COVID pandemic we are currently working at a 10-15 business day turn-around.
Pricing is completely transparent, with no hidden fees. As you create your custom packaging products, the price updates in real-time and includes printing, cutting and glueing, if needed. Shipping costs can be seen once your order is in your cart.
How much is shipping?
Shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. We work directly with FedEx to ensure you receive top quality service and pricing. We also offer freight shipping based on size and volume.
Do you offer rush shipping?
We do offer expedited services. Call for a quote to discuss lead times.