Absolutely! Our design guidelines can be found here.
Here’s some key points to remember when using text and line art in your designs:
- Make sure text is at least 8 point—smaller text can look good on-screen but will not print well.
- Try to keep text in bold colors—made up of one or two inks only (C, M, Y, or K).
- Art work registration to any panel may vary up to 1/8 of an inch.
- Include at least a 0.25-inch bleed in areas where graphics extend past the die line.
- When printing lines in a solid or dark color, they should be no thinner than 1 point.
- Make sure all fonts are embedded or outlined.
- Save your designs using the ‘Adobe PDF/X-1a’ preset, where possible.